Monday, October 23, 2006

Sittin' around.

I think this weekend I'll take some pictures of the progress of my sweater and post them on here. I really want to knit but I'm holding off because I'm trying to force myself to do some Organic Chemistry problems. I just did a little.. I don't know if I exactly understand it but I worked on it for a short.. short while. I really just want to finish this sleeve but once I'm done with this one I can't start on the other one because i dont' think I have a size 8 needle. Oh shoot, maybe I do, hold on. Damn it, I have size 8 double pointeds. Not really gonna work I don't think unless I put little cap things on the ends.. Hmm. I suppose I could just wait until I go home on Friday but I don't have any exams this week, I wanna knit!!

There are so many things I want to knit right now. I want to start my first pair of socks, that will be my project after my sweater. I'll probably actually start socks this weekend, we'll see how much time I have. I know I won't have a lot of time who am I kidding. I also want to make another sweater, a gecko scarf. Oh my goodness I have so much knitting to do and so little time!! I need to get going! I want to make thrumed mittens as well!!!

Back to "chemistry" or something..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Take a bus to Webs or talk Chelsea into driving. Take a left off of Rt 9 in the center of Northampton! Yes, love, mum