Sunday, October 22, 2006

Procrastinating

I really need to be doing research for Chelsea's and my Animal Welfare paper.. 25 pages of good old fun. I was doing some work on it before but then my computer freaked out and froze for a good 10-15 minutes forcing me to restart and closing my precious webpages. Now I have to find the webpages, I have some bookmarked but I know I had others open and I can't remember what they were. Very frustratinggg!! Oh well, I just have to go back and start again, I was typing an outline about Veterinary Care/Concerns for the dogs in the race. Just basic bullets of things we should mention in the paper. Since we only have about a month and a week to do this paper I really need to get some solid outlines and information. Twenty-five pages is pretty hardcore. I've never written anything that long in my life.

I really wish I were knitting right now. My sweater NEEDS to be finished, this is much more important then a silly research paper. GOSH.

Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival was very fun and I had a fantastic day with my mom at the fair. They had tons of sheep, TONS of farms/people selling their yarn/fiber/goods, it was soo cool!!

Hopefully my mum will send me some of the photos we took and I can put a few on here.

No comments: