Friday, October 20, 2006

Lazy Friday

Tonight is my lazy Friday night. I plan on doing nothing but laying in bed, watching tv/movies, knitting, and going to bed early. I really need to get going on my sweater, it's very cold out, its sweater wearing season!!! Tomorrow my mom is picking me up early and we are going to the Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival, I'm glad because I need to get away from UMASS for a while and take a breather. I had a very stressful and exhaustive week I need to be away from the dorms, away from school work, etc. Rest is in order. :)

I watched the movie Eulogy and then The Terminal this afternoon. They were both good, I enjoyed them very much and I loved just laying in bed and watching movies.

The new Regina Spektor song is quite good, I'm not sure what its called though.. oh "fidelity".. the video is on MTV U.

When I was on my way to the dining hall I was hoping they would have mashed potatoes and they did. It was amazing.. they were the ones w/ the skins on too. I shoudl have gotten more. I shoudl have brought some back to my room. MMMM I love mashed potatoes!!!! Best comfort food around.

No comments: