Monday, November 06, 2006

Shrug it off.

Thats how I feel about my damn Anthropology exam I just took, except.. take away the smirk. Stupid stupid stupid anthropology I don't even like that class.

That picture was actually taken in a modern art museam in Europe.. it was in Germany.. the name escapes me at the moment. Random modern art.

The second sleeve of my sweater is coming along well.. somewhat slowly but its coming. I tried to start my fingerless mitts but since I'm not yet comfortable with knitting in the round on dpn's I quickly became flustered and felt it was not working correctly. I need guidance first. I plan on contributing at least one scarf to the Red Scarf Project again this year. I think I might make my dad a hat or a scarf for his birthday as well. Good plan.

I am really hungry.. I just ate 2 small bags of wheat thins and it really did not do it for me. I really need to upgrade my meal plan for next semester.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a great pic!